Skip to content
How to Care for Your Mattress
- Give your mattress set good, solid support with a proper frame.
- Use a good quality, protective mattress pad to keep your mattress fresh and sanitary.
- When washing your mattress pad, vacuum your mattress to freshen it. Open your window and let your mattress and room refresh itself.
- Rotate your mattress regularly to equalize wear and tear.
- Don't remove the tag. The information will help identify the set.
- Don't bend or fold your mattress. The borders are not designed to bend.
- Don't dry clean your mattress. The chemicals may be harmful to the fabric or underlying materials. Use a protective pad and vacuum to clean.
- Don't use your mattress as a trampoline. Jumping on a sleep set may damage the interior construction and void any warranty provided.
- Don't use boards between the mattress and foundation. It may feel better, but it is only masking the problem of a worn out foundation.
- Don't hand down a worn out set. If it wasn't good enough for you, it isn't good enough for anyone else.