Good sleep is so important for your health, productivity and ability to feel your best. Check in with your mattress regularly to find out if you need a replacement. You may not even be aware your mattress has gotten old and worn until you think about it. These are the signs that you may need a new mattress and foundation:
Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Do you wake up more stiff and more sore than when you went to bed?
- Are you realizing that you are getting a better night’s sleep somewhere other than your own bed?
- Does your mattress show visible signs of wear?
- Are you more tired now than a year ago even getting a full night’s sleep?
- Is your mattress over seven years old or older?